Monday, February 18, 2013

passing time without popooh

waaaaawwwwww
it's the first time i really like monday. even if this day always be my busiest day from everyday i passed, but i really passion with this monday. U know why? because i'll meet again with my beloved hubby. yeiiiii....
after split about five days, finally i could meet again with him...insyaallah in this afternoon..
ooo...hug huge for you dear...
really boring to passed the holiday on weekend without him. usually i have so many activity with him to passing weekend but not for this weekend. when i must to attend the wedding party of my friend, maybe i should be come alone but my family is my best friend...so they are accompany me to come there.
everynight i can't sleep soundly :(. and the most annoying the signal be archenemy to communication. but now i'm relieved because today i'll meet him. ^^
 
when popooh at there he always send me the update picture. he said that it as longs drugs..hihi
 
it's first day popooh at balikpapan
 
popooh in second day at Berau
 
third day
 
fourth day
and for the last day maybe we will take a picture both. hehe of course, after we meet yahh ^^
 
hmm...how i miss him so bad? very love when he call me and hear his voice. but in fourth day i so sad because he's got the flu :(
hopefully after he drink the medicine that i bring to him, he'll feel better. maybe it because of he couldn't be far from me..hahaha.... ^^v
 
i can't wait for finishing today
wait me at home popooh
kisss.....

No comments:

Post a Comment