Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Holla May

Say Goodbye to April and Say Hello to May . . .
and today is May Day
so . . .
Happy Labour Day's for all Labour in Indonesia
^^,
Be Nice please ^^... even if My April have been nice in everything, hopefully in May will be better..

First Quote in My May is . . .
Always be Cool down in Every Situation

I Make this quote from my experience in this morning. So many pending job list in my table and like usually every begin of month my assistant will be change too . .  but for now... i feel it's not good for me.
hmmmhhh... i don't wanna tell it more because i'll be sin. hihi
Just me and My Allah who knows about this situation.

Oh... my May.. i hope it not a bad time for begin this month. just keep smile.. take a deep breath...
and say Astaghfirullah . . .
aaaaaannnnnnddd once more :

No comments:

Post a Comment