Thursday, May 24, 2012

Life for Me

I think life is not to hope and expect
but try and wait
yaaahhh... indeed hope is not a mistake
as long as hoped in accordance with what we have done
what hope is the same as the dreams?
could be a dream to exceed the expectations ... upz or otherwise

life for me is like planting and reaping the fruit trees
well if we plant, tend, and keep it..then what will we learn from the result would be a good
Buuuttt, if the contrary...the ugliness is what will be learned
yup... just a simple
planting and picking

but difficult to apply in real life

and i...i will always try and fight to get my best in my life, of course...
Not just hope or dream... But it is my purpose in life...
and i know i have Allah, when i was enjoy and sorrow in this life the real fact only Allah who always be with me...
Love is in my life so great for Allah...

all praises only to Allah ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment