Thursday, April 11, 2013

Today is My Day ^^

Yeeeiiiii

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME......
^^,

boleh dunk happy for my self.. hihi

MY HOPE....

wish all my dreams come true,
wish all the best for me,
hope Allah love me more and more,
hope my family love me very much,
hope everything the best lah poko'ny...^^
aminnnn....

First Thanks to ALLAH
to blessing my old untill this time
to everything the best i get in my life

To My Parents, My sisters and my brother
thank you for surpricing me in the morning with special cake *terharu....huhu
meskipun ibu lagi ga ada di rumah saat ini, tapi surprice dari papah dan ade2quw adalah hadiah terindah pagi ini... *nangisbombay :) . tapi, ibu bbm aq dan makin membuat terharu... huhu

To My Popooh..
hmmmm....you always be the first
and today... you be the first person who say to me "happy birthday"
yup...even if u there is in long distance to me now... but, u call me and say "selamat ulang tahun sayank" wawwww... it's so special gift for me ^^,
thank you my beloved husband big hug and kiss for you

To All My Best Friends, My Friends, My Boz.... ^^
thank you for the wishes for me.....

ga bisa disebutin 1'1 tapi semuanya sangat sangat berharga untukqu di hari ini.

25

My silver age ^^

11-04-88 to 11-04-13

barakallah..... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment